Welcome to Kenosha eSchool
We currently have waitlists for the following areas:
- 8/26/15: All Full Time Enrollment Grades K-12
- 1/25/16: Part Time Semester 2 High School English (including English Electives) and PE /Health courses are full for second semester.
- 2/2/16: Part Time High School Math, Social Studies, Science, and Business (including Personal Finance, Life Skills, Thinking and Learning, Career Planning, Computer Fundamentals, International Business, and Web Design) are full for Quarter 3 (some 0.5 credit openings still available for Quarter 4).
Students, if you are experiencing problems with course content not showing up, please check to be sure your browser is compatible. Here are the steps: http://eschool.kusd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Browser-Compatibility-Steps-for-Course-Content-That-is-Not-Appearing.pdf
|February 26||Professional Development—Lab is CLOSED All Day
eSchool and Office Closed 12:00pm-4:00pm
|March 1 and 2||ACT TESTING : Only 11th Grade Students
eSchool is CLOSED to all other Students from 8:00am-2:00pm
Holiday Break Assignment Due Dates
Youth Options 2015-2016
All Kenosha Unified Juniors and Seniors interested in learning more about the Youth Options Program are invited to attend a Spring presentation. This presentation will be held on Thursday, February 4th at the Indian Trail High School Auditorium, 6800-60th Street, from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Counselors from KUSD high schools and representatives from Gateway Technical College, the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, and Carthage College will share course information to eligible KUSD students, and also work with parents and students so that they understand the policies, procedures and paperwork required for taking Youth Options courses.
For more information see your counselor or visit the Youth Options website at http://www.kusd.edu/departments/talent-development/youth-options.
Elementary “Meet and Greet”
When: February 9th, at 9:00 am-10 am
Where: Pick ‘n Save
For more details please check in the Elementary Tab — February’s Meet and Greet
Full time 6th through 12th Grade eSchool Students are invited to “Meet and Greet”
Thursday, February 18th, 4:30pm-6:00pm
“ Meet and Greet” with our former graduate, Stephanie.
She will share information about her experience volunteering at an orphanage in Ghana, Africa.
Please look at our Meet and Greet Flier for more details!
eSchool Governance Board Openings–Click here for more information: http://eschool.kusd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/governanceboard.pdf
Parent/Mentor Training Sessions for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Thursday, September 10th at 4:45 pm
- Thursday, November 5th at 4:45pm
- Thursday, February 4th at 4:45 pm
- Thursday, April 7th at 4:45 pm
Meningococcal Disease: Protect Your Child
High School Course Selection Form (Current, Full Time eSchool Students)