Welcome to Kenosha eSchool
Enrollments for the current 2015-16 School Year will close on Monday, April 11th
- Please note that we are full for part time High School English (including electives), Math, Social Studies, Science, and Business (including Personal Finance, Life Skills, Thinking and Learning, Career Planning, Computer Fundamentals, International Business, and Web Design). We also have a waitlist for full time (all grades) for the remainder of the school year.
- 2016-17 School Year: We are taking course requests for next school year.
Need Volunteer Hours?
We will be doing spring cleanup around eSchool and Washington Park on Wednesday, April 20, 3:00pm-5:00pm and on Wednesday, May 18, 3:00pm-5:00pm. Please come 15 minutes early–we will cancel if it’s raining.
|April 25 Through 27||Wisconsin Forward testing—Lab is CLOSED 8:00am-1:00pm (please check Wisconsin Forward letter for times and information)|
|April 28||Wisconsin Forward testing—Lab is CLOSED 8:00am-4:00pm (please check Wisconsin Forward letter for times and information)|
|April 29||Lab Closed 12:45 pm|
|May 3 and 4||ACT Aspire Testing—Lab is CLOSED 8:00am-4:00pm|
Wisconsin Forward Testing: Please view Wisconsin Forward Letter for more information.
KUSD 2015-2016 required testing Schedule
ATTENTION STUDENTS: 2015-16 Student Activity and Interest Survey
2015-16 Student Activity and Interest Survey (formerly two separate surveys)
To improve the distribution and collection of this required material, KUSD will be sending the survey to students on Thursday, February 11 using the Infinite Campus portal, which is available to every KUSD student in grades 6-12. Students will receive a link in the portal to complete the survey. Please complete this survey. The survey will be open through May 6, 2016. We are providing this extended survey window due to prior requests of a longer collection period. .
The following information is required of the annual School Performance Report (SPR):
- Participation in Extra-/Co-Curricular Activities (grades 6-12)
- Participation in School-Sponsored Community Activities (grades 9-12)
- Post-Graduation Intentions (graduating seniors)
The following information is required for Career and Technical Education Enrollment Reporting (CTEERS):
- Any current or planned specialization in a Career and Technical Education field (grades 11-12)
PLEASE GO TO THE STUDENT INFINITE CAMPUS PORTAL AND COMPLETE THIS SURVEY!
GSA Meeting-–Please RSVP to Ms. Apgar at email@example.com if you are interested in attending the May 3rd meeting at ITHSA.
Holiday Break Assignment Due Dates
Youth Options 2015-2016
For more information see your counselor or visit the Youth Options website at http://www.kusd.edu/departments/talent-development/youth-options.
eSchool Governance Board Openings–Click here for more information: http://eschool.kusd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/governanceboard.pdf
Parent/Mentor Training Sessions for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Thursday, September 10th at 4:45 pm
- Thursday, November 5th at 4:45pm
- Thursday, February 4th at 4:45 pm
- Wednesday, April 6th at 4:15 pm
Students, if you are experiencing problems with course content not showing up, please check to be sure your browser is compatible. Here are the steps: http://eschool.kusd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Browser-Compatibility-Steps-for-Course-Content-That-is-Not-Appearing.pdf
Meningococcal Disease: Protect Your Child
High School Course Selection Form (Current, Full Time eSchool Students)