Welcome to Kenosha eSchool
3/11/15–We will close general enrollment (full and part time) for the current 2014-15 school year on Thursday, April 2. Currently, we still have waitlists for the following areas: full time eSchool requests for grades K-12, High School English (including English electives), and PE/Health. We are still accepting requests for the 2015-16 School year.
Full time eSchool Students—
Please take the brief 2014-15 School Performance Report Survey(s) in Infinite Campus based on your grade level.
- Participation in Extra-/Co-Curricular Activities (grades 6-12)
- Participation in School-Sponsored Community Activities (grades 9-12)
- Post-Graduation Intentions (graduating seniors)
Infinite Campus Link: https://campus.kusd.edu/campus/kenosha_unified.jsp
Spring Break Assignment Due Dates
eSchool Governance Board Openings–Click here for more information: http://eschool.kusd.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/governanceboard.pdf
English Language Learners please see the ELL Information presentation
- Thursday, September 11th at 4:30 pm & 5:00pm
- Thursday, November 6th at 4:30 pm & 5:00pm
- Thursday, February 12th at 4:30 pm & 5:00pm
- Thursday, April 16th at 4:30 pm & 5:00pm
High School Course Selection Form (Current, Full Time eSchool Students)