As a charter school, the Kenosha eSchool has a Governance Board that approves the policies related to the operation of our school. The Board shall consist of 7 voting members that include parents, community members, and school staff.
No more than a minority of the Board’s members can be employees of the school or employees or officers of the school district. The Principal is a non-voting member of the Board and is the District Representative as required by the Charter.
If you are interested in joining our Board, you should contact the eSchool office at 359-7715.
2016-2017 eSchool Governance Board Members
|Jennifer Marks||Community Member||Voting Member||Term: One year|
|Kelly Anderson||Community Member||Voting Member||Term: One year|
|Mark Ganey||Community Member||Governance Board President||Voting Member||Term: Three years|
|Trisha Camosy||Community Member||Voting Member||Term: Three years|
|Vince Montemurro||Community Member||Voting Member||Term: Two Years|
|Lynda Moses||Parent of eSchool Student||Voting Member||Term: Two Years|
|Christine Wallent||Parent of eSchool Student||Voting Member||Term: One Year|
|Daniel Tenuta||School Representative||Principal||Non-Voting|
|Julie Stancato||School Secetary||Recording Secretary||Non-Voting|
Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- September 12, 2016 (5:30 p.m.) – Agenda
- September 12, 2016 Minutes
- October 17, 2016 (5:30 p.m.) – Agenda
- October 17, 2016 Minutes
- November 21, 2016 (5:30 pm) –Agenda
- November 21, 2016 Minutes
- There will be no Governance Board meeting in December. The eSchool building will be closed from Dec. 22nd through Jan. 2nd for Winter Break.
January 23, 2017 (5:30 pm)Due to scheduling conflicts, our Governance Board meeting has been canceled for Jan. 23rd. We will reschedule for a February date and communicate that as soon as it has been decided.
- February 20, 2017 (5:30 pm) – Agenda
March 20, 2017 (5:30 pm)Our meeting scheduled for Monday, March 20th has been canceled due to lack of attendance.
- April 10, 2017 ( 5:30pm)
- Our last meeting for this school year will be held on Monday, May 15, 2017 (5:30pm)