Elementary Students—Register for eSchool
Grades K-5 Registration
We are currently full for Elementary enrollments for the 2016-17 school year. Registration for the 2017-18 school year will begin during the month of July.
Due to the limited number of Elementary spots available, registration is only open to students within the Kenosha Unified School District boundary.
Middle and High School Students—Register for eSchool
- To create a New Student Account, click here.
- Once you are assigned a Login and Password, be sure to enter the account to make sure it is working.
- Print the Course Request Form and get the required signatures.
- Mail, fax, or deliver the Course Request Form to our eSchool office. Once we receive your Course Request Form, you will be enrolled in Orientation during the next available time, and a notification will go to the email address listed in your eSchool student account. Students requesting courses for the 2016-17 school year will be added to Orientation in August. ***You must complete Orientation before you can be enrolled with eSchool (full or part time).
- Part Time Students: Once your receive notification of your eSchool course start date, please complete the Part Time eSchool Confirmation Form and return it to your counselor to make any schedule changes.