Summer School 2013
Grades 9-12 (for the 2013-14 School year)
4/11/13: At this time, we have received 90 Course Request Forms to fill the 90 spots for Summer School . We have a waitlist started for any additional Summer Requests (after 4/11/13) in the event that we have any drops.
For Summer 2013, eSchool will offer the opportunity for high school students (grades 9-12) to take one 0.5 credit course in either PE or Health.
- eSchool will run only one Summer Session. Courses will begin on June 19th and end on August 1st.
- We will have 90 spots available for summer school, so students are encouraged to sign up soon.
- Due to our limited availability, students can only take one summer course with eSchool.
- Available Summer Courses Include:
Personal Fitness (PE1)
Fitness Lifestyle Design (PE2)
Personal Fitness 3
Life Management Skills (Health)
To be enrolled in summer school, students MUST submit a signed course request form AND have successfully completed the required eSchool Orientation. Requests from students will not be fully processed until all requirements have been met.
Student Steps for Summer School Enrollment:
- Complete an eSchool Course Request Form, including student/parent/current counselor’s signature.
- Return the Course Request Form to our eSchool office (fax, mail, scan, or in person). Once we receive the signed request, any students needing to complete Orientation will be added on April 15, 2013.
- Upon successfully complete of Orientation, students will be accepted into summer school until all spots are filled, and then a waitlist will be started.
To create a New eSchool Student Account, click here.
Parents and Students—Please take this end of Summer School Survey: http://www.kusd.edu/departments/summerschool/index.html