Summer School 2015
Grades 9-12 (for the 2015-16 School year)
3/31/15–Summer School is now full. The lottery took place on Tuesday, March 31st for registrations received by Monday, March 30th. Students will be notified of their enrollment status via email. Any registrations received after March 30th will be added to the waitlist.
3/9/15–Kenosha eSchool Summer School Registration will begin March 23, 2015.
For Summer 2015, eSchool will offer the opportunity for high school students (grades 9-12) to take one 0.5 credit course in either PE or Health.
- eSchool will run only one Summer Session. Courses will begin on June 22nd and end on July 31st.
- We will have 90 spots available for summer school, so students are encouraged to sign up soon.
- Due to our limited availability, students can only take one summer course with eSchool.
- If all 90 summer school spots are filled within the first week of registration (by March 30th), we will hold a lottery for all registrations received by March 30th.
- Available Summer Courses Include:
Personal Fitness (PE1)
Fitness Lifestyle Design (PE2)
Personal Fitness 3
Life Management Skills (Health)
To be enrolled in summer school, students MUST submit a signed course request form AND have successfully completed the required eSchool Orientation. Requests from students will not be fully processed until all requirements have been met.
Student Steps for Summer School Enrollment:
- Create an eSchool Student Account, click here. Students with existing eSchool accounts do not need to create a new account for summer.
- Complete an eSchool Course Request Form, including student/parent/current counselor’s signature.
- Return the Course Request Form to our eSchool office (fax, mail, scan, or in person). Once we receive the signed request, any students needing to complete Orientation will be added on April 13, 2015.
- Upon successful completion of Orientation, students will be accepted into summer school until all spots are filled, and then a waitlist will be started. If all 90 summer school spots are filled within the first week of registration (by March 30th), we will hold a lottery for all registrations.