Summer School Registration is closed. The lottery took place on Friday, April 8th, and students were notified of their enrollment status.
3/3/16–Kenosha eSchool Summer School Registration will begin March 21, 2016.
For Summer 2016, eSchool will offer the opportunity for high school students (grades 9-12) to take one 0.5 credit course in either PE or Health.
- eSchool will run only one Summer Session. Courses will begin on June 20th and end on July 29th.
- We will have 90 spots available for summer school.
- Due to our limited availability, students may only take one summer course with eSchool.
- All registration forms must be received by the eSchool office no later than 3:45 pm on Thursday, April 7th in order to be included in the lottery.
- The lottery for summer school spots will take place on Friday, April 8th. Students not receiving a lottery spot will be placed on a waitlist in order of their lottery drawing number.
- Available Summer Courses Include:
Personal Fitness (PE1)
Fitness Lifestyle Design (PE2)
Personal Fitness 3
Life Management Skills (Health)
Student Steps for Summer School Enrollment:
- Create an eSchool Student Account, click here. Students with existing eSchool accounts do not need to create a new account for summer.
- Complete an eSchool Course Request Form, including student/parent/current counselor’s signature.
- Return the Course Request Form to our eSchool office (fax, mail, scan, or in person) no later than 3:45 pm on Thursday, April 7th in order to be included in the lottery.
- Students will be notified on Friday, April 8th of the lottery results.
- Any students needing to complete the required eSchool Orientation will be enrolled in it on April 11, 2016. Students who have already successfully completed Orientation do not need to complete it again.
Important: Any new students who receive a spot in the lottery will be required to successfully complete Orientation in order to maintain his/her enrollment place. On Friday, May 6th, any students who have not completed Orientation will forfeit their enrollment spot, and the next student on the waitlist will be given the opportunity to enroll.
If you would like to view information from previous years, please click this link: