Summer School 2017 (Grades 9-12)
This includes current 8th graders going into 9th grade in the Fall.
Please do not register through the KUSD online portal for Kenosha eSchool Summer School. Most students registering for eSchool Summer School are considered part time students, so we will need a counselor signature on a Course Request Form for approval. Please follow the registration steps below.
2/23/17–Kenosha eSchool Summer School Registration will begin March 20, 2017.
For Summer 2017, eSchool will offer the opportunity for high school students (incoming grades 9-12) to take one 0.5 credit course in either PE or Health.
- eSchool will run only one Summer Session. Courses will begin on June 19th and end on July 28th.
- We will have 90 spots available for summer school.
- Due to our limited availability, students may only take one summer course with eSchool.
- All registration forms must be received by the eSchool office no later than 3:00 pm on Thursday, April 6th in order to be included in the lottery.
- The lottery for summer school spots will take place on Friday, April 7th. Students not receiving a lottery spot will be placed on a waitlist in order of their lottery drawing number.
- Available Summer Courses Include:
Personal Fitness (PE1)
Fitness Lifestyle Design (PE2)
Personal Fitness 3
Life Management Skills (Health)
Student Steps for Summer School Enrollment:
- Create an eSchool Student Account, click here. Students with existing eSchool accounts do not need to create a new account for summer.
- Complete an eSchool Course Request Form, including student/parent/current counselor’s signature.
- Return the Course Request Form to our eSchool office (fax, mail, scan, or in person) no later than 3:00 pm on Thursday, April 6th in order to be included in the lottery.
- Students will be notified on Friday, April 7th of the lottery results.
- Any students needing to complete the required eSchool Orientation will be enrolled in it on April 10, 2017. Students who have already successfully completed Orientation do not need to complete it again.
Important: Any new students who receive a spot in the lottery will be required to successfully complete Orientation in order to maintain his/her enrollment place. On Friday, May 5th, any students who have not completed Orientation will forfeit their enrollment spot, and the next student on the waitlist will be given the opportunity to enroll.
For more information or to register for other KUSD Summer School Programs, please follow this link: http://www.kusd.edu/departments/summer-opportunities